When you get your credit card statement at the end of the month, most likely you don’t check and analyze every charge billed to your card. Now there is a service that does it for you, called BillGuard. It is a free personal finance tool that scans your credit card’s activity and looks for hidden charges, billing errors, forgotten subscriptions, scams etc, and alerts you by email if it detects suspicious charges.
You simply register your credit and debit card(s) on their site and get a monthly report of your card transactions, analyzed by the service. Your transactions will be grouped as “OK”, “unsure” or a “red flag” based on how “clean” a transaction is. Each transaction is analyzed by over 100 automated tests and is compared against complaints posted by others online about similar questionable charges and merchants that appear on your bill. Whenever it detects suspicious charges you will get alerts in your email.
Watch demo video:
- Analyzes every transaction on your credit/debt card bill and checks for hidden charges, billing errors, scams and other unauthorized charges.
- Alerts you by email whenever a charge or a merchant on your bill is flagged by others on the web.
- Quickly see which charges require your attention.
- Register your credit/debit card and wait for montly reports by email.
- Free, sign up and register your card(s) to get started.
Check out BillGuard @ www.billguard.com