Billeo is a web based application to help you manage, organize, pay and track your bills (and receipts) online. Billeo comes with a browser toolbar which is basically a bridge between your Billeo account and the browser. By using Billeo toolbar, a whole process of going to the company’s website, paying the bill and saving the receipt can be reduced to a couple of clicks.
- Organize and pay bills right from the browser toolbar (Firefox, Internet Explorer).
- Schedule reminders for upcoming bills.
- View reports and visualize your spending habits (graphs).
- Compare your utility (or other) bills with others in your area.
- Store a copy of all receipts and payment confirmations.
- Billeo Password Assistant: Secure password manager and form auto-filler.
- Billeo Shopping Assistant: Auto-fill billing, name, and address details. Store and Manage online payment receipts.
- Want to learn more? Check out Billeo OR go to section.
- Note from CNET Billeo Review:
Though the information is stored on your computer with AES 128-bit encryption, some personal information is transferred to the publisher of this application. Novices to advanced users looking for an autofilling tool with all-in-one bill-pay reminders may find this freeware useful.