Many of us forget to pay our bills on time and end up suffering penalty fees which upset our financial situation. You need a tool that reminds you of your pending bills and helps you pay them on time. BillDiary is precisely that tool.
BillDiary is a free to use web service that lets you record bills online and set up reminders for them. Reminders can be set up for email as well as SMS. With each bill you enter, you can specify the company, the purpose of the bill, its due date, and any additional comments.
The free account lets you add five bills whereas the premium accounts, which begin from $9 per month, let you add more bills and even integrate with your Xero, Shoeboxed, and Freshbooks accounts to import and export bills.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you manage your bills online.
- Reminds you of pending bills via email and SMS.
- Can integrate with Xero, Shoeboxed, and Freshbooks accounts to import and export bills.
- Similar tools: PocketSmith, MergePay, Grndctrl, Spendful, Accpal, BudgetTracker, BudgetPulse, Thrive, and BillFloat.
- Read about 5 Personal Finance Sites That Will Help Get You In Shape.
Check out BillDiary @ www.billdiary.com