Many people tune into the morning news to stay in touch with what is happening around the world. If you do the same, you would surely appreciate it if news automatically played each time you woke up in the morning. Here to make it happen is a tool called BBC News Alarm.
BBC News Alarm a web app for Google Chrome available from the Chrome Web Store. After installation the app lets you set up an alarm time. The time displayed by the app is your system time. At the set time, the BBC news podcast is played. You wake up to the day’s global news thereby saving you time to separately turn on the television.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you set an alarm to wake up.
- Plays the BBC global news podcast at the set alarm time.
- Uses your system time.
- Similar tools: PodcastAlarm, TimerTab and Remember It App.
- Also read related article: Best Online Alarm Clocks For Naps At Work.
Check out BBC News Alarm @ chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kgfldkgcfjkclomnlifbhgeleheokdkl?hl=en-US#