With so many countries banning social networks nowadays, it is hard to keep track of the bans. If you want to know what networks a specific country has banned and why, just check out BanRace. It is a great interactive tool that starts by displaying different countries on a world map. Countries with at least some banning activity are highlighted.
Click on any of these countries and the tool will display a list of web 2.0 sites that are banned in that country. To see the reasons of the ban, just click on the service and start reading the details. Plus, if you doubt the authenticity, just click on the “Learn more” button and the tool will take you to an authentic news article explaining the ban.
- See which countries block social networks and why.
- Easy to browse visual tool.
- Click on source links for further reading.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: Google Government Requests.
Visit BanRace @ www.investintech.com/articles/theworldsocialnetworkingbanrace