Do you want to make an eye-catching web ad banners to put up on a website? If yes then you will need to familiarize yourself with HTML and learn how to code up a banner. But that will obviously require a lot of time. For a quicker, better way, check out Banner Hive.
Banner Hive is a brilliant website that is completely free to use. Using it you can create banners that span 4 pictures. For each picture you get a headline and sub-headline each. Next you select the look of the banner and effects you want it to have.
With your banner’s headings, links, and effects selected you click the final button and have the site render your banner. Your banner is generated and displayed in resolutions of 250×250, 468×60, and 160×600. HTML codes of each resolution are placed under the banner displays.
You can then simply copy the code and use it on whichever website you want.
- A user friendly website.
- Requires no registration.
- Creates banners that can be put up on websites.
- Generates HTML codes for banners.
- Banners are generated in resolutions of 250×250, 468×60, and 160×600.
- Similar tools: BannerFans, LiveBannerMaker and Rotatee.
- Also read related article: How To Make Your Own Banner For Your Website.
Check out Banner Hive @ www.bannerhive.com