As most bands know, Bandcamp is a web service that enables artists to sell their music and merchandise directly to their fans. The site serves countless artists, yet it leaves much to be desired namely in the sales analysis section. All the site provides you with is a CSV file containing details of your sales. Manually sorting the contained data and analyzing it is difficult; but this task is made much easier with a web service called Bandalizer.
Bandalizer is a free web service that analyzes the CSV file data from your Bandcamp account. The site incorporates more parameters into the analysis such as geographical drill-downs, time period-comparison, best selling days, best selling albums, etc. The data analyzed is also expressed graphically for you to quickly understand it.
Other features of the site include suggesting ways in which you can increase your income and letting you schedule posts on Facebook and Twitter.
- A user friendly web service.
- Analyzes your sales data from Bandcamp.
- Adds numerous sales parameters.
- Expresses data graphically.
- Lets you schedule posts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Similar tools: IssueMap and Export.ly.
- Also read related article: How To Split a Huge CSV Excel Spreadsheet into Separate Files.
Check out Bandalizer @ www.bandalizer.com