When people look for used cars online, they often jump from one site to another to look for listings. But what if you could use a search engine that gathered listings from various online resources and that let you search them? AutoGlance offers precisely this.
AutoGlance is a web service that aggregates used car listings from Cars.com, AutoTrader, etc. You can search for their make and model. You can also specify the seller’s closeness to you by the zip code and searching distance. Your car results are arranged according to price. And each price range has a single car listed in front of it – this is the best offer. To view other offers in the same price range you can use the red buttons on the left pane.
To be taken to the listing’s official page, just click on a car icon; a floating window will appear where the link to the listing will be given.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you search for used cars.
- You can search cars by model, make, and proximity.
- Results are displayed according to price.
- The best results are displayed.
- Similar tools: CLcarz, Ecoforecourt, Craigslist Car Research, Honk, Mota, MotorTopia and TrueCar.
Check out AutoGlance @ www.autoglance.com