We all express our feelings through our status updates on online social networks. A status update usually is only a line of text. But if you want to update your status in a different way, you can start using AudioTweet to add audio to your status updates.
AudioTweet is a free to use online text-to-speech tool that works for numerous languages. You use the tool by typing in your text and then selecting the language it is in. Clicking on the Go button generates a short sharing link for your audio status update; sharing buttons for Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr are separately given. People who visit your link will listen to the status update played out to them in the language you earlier selected.
- A user-friendly web service.
- A free online text-to-speech tool.
- Support numerous languages.
- Lets you add audio to your status updates.
- Similar tools: SpokenTwitter, Chir.ps and Chirbit.
Check out AudioTweet @ www.audiotweet.co.nr