Try out an audio playground. AudioSauna is a lot of things – recording software, a digital synthesizer, a series of filters and a sequencer. All of this and more runs entirely from your browser, meaning anyone can have access to these tools from any computer.
It’s remarkable how well this software works – set your browser to full screen and you’ll forget it’s web-based at all. The first thing you’ll want to do is play with the virtual analogue synthesizer, because it’s just cool: you can use your computer keyboard to virtually play the on-screen keys. It works better then you’d think, and you have full control over all the settings that exist on actual analogue synths.
But there’s more. Another synthesizer — the Frequency Modulation Synthesizer — helps achieve that classic 80’s sound. You can record yourself and add that to the mix. You can upload MP3 or WAV files to use in a full-featured sampler – a sampler that gives you the freedom to layer, loop, distort, transpose and do just about anything else. It’s a remarkable amount of tools for an online audio editor, and a downright amazing amount for a free one.
- Browser-based audio suite for musicians and hobbyists alike.
- Record and edit audio online to make your own music.
- Use your computer’s keyboard to perform and record melodies.
- Numerous synthesize settings built in.
- Try out filters to get just the right sound.
- Advanced sampler lets you layer sounds however you like.
- Similar tools: Hot Mouse Flower, VirtualKeyboard and ShareKeyboard.
Check out AudioSauna @ www.audiosauna.com