AskAdmin is an easy-to-use program that lets you easily block certain applications from running on your computer. It is useful if you have kids at home and don’t want them to run certain unsafe applications or don’t want other people to open apps on your work computer. It is simple to use and lets you block any program installed on your computer like Live Messenger, Skype or a browser.
To start blocking applications, simply install and run AskAdmin on your computer. To block a program, drag and drop it on to the main AskAdmin window. Or you can click the “Add File” button and add the application(s) from there. To unblock the application, untick the checkbox next to it. AskAdmin can only be launched through a password so that other users can’t unblock the blocked applications.
If for some reason the blocking/unblock is not working properly, click the button “Restart Windows Explorer” for the settings to take effect. The program uses the Hash method, which means that even if you change the blocked app’s exe name it will still be blocked by AskAdmin. If you have many blocked applications you can save and export the list for later use.
- Block certain applications from launching on your computer.
- Easy to use and portable.
- Block applications with drag-and-drop method.
- Tick the checkbox to block an application, untick to unblock.
- Save and export the Ban list.
- Import Ban list on other computers.
- Supported operating systems – Windows XP,Vista, 7 and 8.
- Supported languages – English , Turkish , German , Russan , Korean , French , Portuguese, Swedish , Spanish , Dutch.
Check out AskAdmin @ http://www.sordum.org/7941/askadmin-v1-1