It is not easy for a smartphone application’s developer to get feedback from the app’s users. Users too often face difficulties anytime they are facing an app-related problem. Both parties require a platform to interact with one another. That platform is exactly what “App Help” provides.
App Help is a website that integrates applications’ user and developer communities. People can participate in the community by posting support related issues, replying to posts and threads, and by helping others. Users can discuss their app-related problems and developers can get app feedback and point users to their apps’ official pages. The site is currently free to use and available for Android and iOS platforms. Other platforms such as Blackberry, Windows and Nokia are coming soon.
To get started simply find the app of your interest using the search function. AppHelp will then present pre-populated page for that app with all the necessary features, such as asking questions, providing suggestions and giving feedback. Additional info on app stats and contributors also listed. See image below:
For more info watch videos below:
- A user friendly website.
- Integrates user- and developer-based communities.
- Users can share problems they are facing with their smartphone apps.
- Developers can get feedback for their apps.
- Currently free to use and available for Android and iOS platforms.
- Other platforms such as Blackberry, Windows and Nokia are coming soon.
Check out AppHelp @ www.apphelp.com