People often find themselves in the grocery store, calling their spouse to enquire if there is anything else they have to buy. The call would not be necessary if both people could make a shareable grocery list. This is precisely what a phone app called AnyList Grocery offers.
AnyList Grocery is a free to use smartphone application for iOS devices. The app is sized at nearly 12 MB and requires your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad device to be running iOS version 4.2 or later. You can use the app to easily create a grocery list by adding items. The lists can be shared with others via their email address and the list is updated on their iOS device as well. You can also prepare lists by looking at countless delicious food recipes available through the app.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Lets you prepare grocery lists.
- Lists can be shared with others.
- Gives you access to food recipes.
- Similar tools: Minute Menu Plan, ZipList and GroceryiQ.
Check out AnyList Grocery @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/id522167641?mt=8