As somebody who owns a smartphone and who frequently uses the Internet, you might subscribe to a bunch of different podcasts. These podcasts that we subscribe to provide us with various kinds of content including audio and even PDF / eBook media. To obtain the information we want from our subscribed feeds, we need a management application that enables us to effectively sort out and view entries from our podcast feeds.
For Android phone owners, perhaps the ideal podcast management application is called AntennaPod.
AntennaPod is a free to use smart device application for Android devices. The app is sized at nearly 1 MB and requires phones running Android version 2.3.3 or later. Using this application, users are able to easily manage the podcasts they have subscribed to.
To begin with, this application includes supports for RSS as well as Atom feeds. You can stream as well as download entire episodes for offline viewing later. To support your favorite podcasts and the people that are behind them, the app lets you Flattr podcasts and episodes from within the application.
AntennaPod supports MP3 chapters, VorbisComment chapters, and Simple chapters. Supported languages of the application include English, Russian, and German.
- A user-friendly phone application.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you manage your podcasts through your phone.
- You can subscribe to RSS and Atom feeds.
- Lets you stream and downloads episodes.
- Includes Flattr integration.
- Supports MP3 chapters, VorbisComment chapters, and Simple chapters.
- Supports English, Russian, and German.
Check out AntennaPod @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.danoeh.antennapod