If you are a website owner you probably know how important is web analytics for a website, especially real-time analytics. The amung.us is a real-time traffic analytics widget for your website. It tells you (and your readers) how many people are currently on the website, what pages they’re reading, where in the world they’re coming from, and more. No registration required, just copy and paste the amung.us code to your website’s template file to start tracking your site visitors in real time.
That’s how amung.us will look on your website (this one is ours by the way).
1. View a list of pages people are currently reading (incl. the number of readers on each page)
2. View how many people were simultaneously on your site, for any given month/day/hour
3. Visualize current website visitors by geographical location
To get started just copy the following code to your blog/website template file.
<a href=”http://whos.amung.us/show/ng9qspzu”><img src=”http://whos.amung.us/widget/ng9qspzu.png” alt=”hit counter” width=”81? height=”29? border=”0? /></a>
While the widget and basic analytics are free, they offer more features with their Pro account. Pro account has no ads, invisible widget, custom dashboard, popular countries, no page view limits and other features.
- Track website visitors in real time
- View a list of pages people are currently reading (including the number of readers on each page)
- View how many people were simultaneously on your site, for any given month/day/hour
- Visualize current website visitors by geographical location
- Pinpoints the location for every one of live site visitors right down to their city
- No registration needed. Simply inser the widget code in your website template
Check out Amung.us @ www.amung.us