AMMO Rack is a visual document management app for iOS devices. It lets you organize files in user defined shelves, which you can name, move or create. You can load files (PDF and images) from your iTunes, photo roll, Dropbox, email or web. You can view files in full screen mode by scrolling up and down within a document and across for the next document on the shelf. You can rename, favorite and annotate your files and share annotated files with others.
The app is available for download from the App Store. The initial app is free with the ability to add up to 25 documents. However you can upgrade (through in-app purchase) to add unlimited documents.
- Organize files in user defined shelves.
- Name, move, create new shelves.
- Annotate PDF documents or images.
- Share original or annotated file versions by email.
- Rename files.
- Favorite files.
- Search documents.
- Open Ammo rack apps from other apps.
- Initial App is free with ability to add up to 25 documents. Upgrade (paid) to add unlimited documents.
Check out Ammo Rack @ http://itunes.apple.com/app/ammo-rack/id454998630?mt=8