Have you found yourself completely broke when the month has not even ended? If yes, then you are in definite need of a better system to manage your finances. You need a tool through which you can log your income and expenses so that you are constantly monitoring how much money you have – something that will help you keep your spending under control. Here to help you do this is an app called Amber Money.
Amber Money is a free to use smart device application compatible with Android devices. The app is sized at nearly 1.6 MB and requires your smartphone to be running version 2.2 or later of the Android OS. The function of the app is to help you manage your finances on your phone. The application offers numerous tools that facilitate personal finance management.
Among these tools you will find expenses categories management, easy income management, the ability to view available balance, simple and clear stats for your finances, the ability to attach location and photos to your finances for good points of reference, a payments calendar and reminders to ensure you do not forget payments, support for multiple currencies, and full support for ICS and tablets.
- A user friendly smart device app.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Helps you manage personal finances.
- Shows you easy to follow stats.
- Helps you manage categories of expenses.
- Includes support for multiple currencies.
- Lets you attach photos as well as locations to expenses you enter.
- Includes a payments calendar and payment reminder setup.
- Similar tools: CashBase.
- Also read related article: 5 Android Finance Apps To Save & Manage Money With Your Android Phone.
Check out Amber Money for Android @ play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amberfog.money&feature=featured-apps