Parents need a way by which their children can earn their allowance; not only will this teach them the value of money, but it will teach them to look after themselves. “Allowance Manager” is a website that lets you do this with ease.
Allowance Manager is a free to use website intended for parents. On the site parents can record duties their children have performed. Once they see that sufficient duties have been performed, they can give their children their allowance.
All this is done by you first creating an account and then adding your children (along with their names and ages) to your account. Next you print out a template of chores which you fill out according to your preferences. As soon as a chore gets done, you can record it on this chore chart.
At the week’s end you can review the chore chart and decide whether your children have earned their allowance.
- Lets you easily manage and track allowances for children.
- Provides a chore chart that can be printed out.
- When adding a new entry to your child’s allowance, you can specify exactly what the money is for (good behavior, extra earned, etc).
- Helps teach children a sense of responsibility and the value of money.
- Similar tool: Zefty.
- Also read related articles:
Check out Allowance Manager @ www.allowancemanager.com