It seems like everyone is trying to launch a successful iOS app these days. It’s fairly easy for anyone to build an app, but making it successful is a whole different battle. Alau.me is here to help with their referral link system. It could be just what you need to get your app in front of the right people. If you want to take marketing your iOS app to the next level, you should check out Alau.me.
It uses a short link system similar to bit.ly. It allows the person who created the short URL to track when anyone clicks that link. That’s a cool feature, but most URL tracking services have that. What makes this one special is that it also tracks how many of those people clicking on the link actually download and use your app. After all, getting them to look at it is only a small part of the battle, having them buy the app is where a developer makes their money.
- Short link referral system designed specifically for apps.
- Allows you to track the number of clicks on the link.
- Allows you to see who actually downloaded the app.
- You can use this data to reward people who share your app with friends.
- Helps create word of mouth buzz around your app.
- Free for up to 10,000 registrations, different pay plans after that.
Find Alau.me @ www.alau.me