“The world’s first and leading site about nothing but airline food”. Airline Meals is an excellent community where travelers submit, review and discuss airline meals. Not only you can browse through contributed meal pictures but also get such details as flight date and duration, ticket price and full list served meals and drinks.
NYTimes Review: “I have become addicted to the site (my screensaver is now one of their “Vintage Meal Pics” – a 1950’s photo of a well-dressed couple on a Braniff International flight to South America taken from the aisle by a photographer named Brooke). I check the site’s media links daily for airline news to see which carriers are making the most horrendous cutbacks.”
- Browse airline meals by Airline name (British Airways, Lufthansa, Singapore Airways, …). Over 500 airlines in total.
- See which airlines offer special meals, i.e. vegeterian, children, seafood, diabetics, medical, and ethnic (helal, kosher,
- See ‘Meals of the week’ item.
- Behind scenes of airline catering: Who, How and Where companies that supply airlines with meals prepare their food.
- Get feedback on food in airport restaurants and airline lounges.
- Contribute: Add your airline meal and feedback to the gallery.
- Over 18,821 images from 536 airlines.
- Meals from the past: Check out meal pictures from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s.
Visit AirlineMeals @ [www.airlinemeals.net]