They say the best way to bring about a change is to start slow and let it become a habit. If you need help in forming a habit, Advirtus is a great way to start. Advirtus is a great tool that lets you form habits by checking off daily tasks off your personal grid of activities. You can add tasks to your grid, print it out and as you complete each task every day, check them off.
Advirtus has a catalog of tasks that you can choose from. You can also join various groups and view rankings by users, tasks and groups. Bringing your mouse over any task displays its complete description and objective. Tasks are split into categories so you can easily find ones relevant to your goals.
- Helps you to transform activity into habit.
- Complete tasks daily and check them off your grid.
- Add tasks to your grids or print it out.
- After a few days, tasks become habits.
- Similar sites: Fitango and GoalHappy.
- Also read related articles:
Visit Advirtus @ www.advirtus.com