Many internet users today use multiple accounts on email servers and online social networks. Managing your contacts on all those accounts can become tricky. AddressBookOne is a web service that helps you manage all your online contacts under a single dashboard.
AddressBookOne is a brilliant web service that lets you merge your contacts created over separate online networks. At the moment, supported networks include Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn, and Plaxo. You can connect accounts from these services to your AddressBookOne account; the site will then automatically cross-match contacts and let you approve those matches.
Through AddressBookOne’s contact merging feature you will no longer have to manually enter each contact’s Gmail address, Facebook profile, LinkedIn URL, and other information. Any information you feed that is not automatically added for a contact can always be manually added; there are numerous information fields including phone numbers, organization, addresses, any URLs, etc.
AddressBookOne offers a free and paid version. With the free version you can connect only 3 accounts from the supported services Facebook, Gmail, LinedIn, and Plaxo. With the paid version you get to add unlimited account connections and synchronize contacts with your smartphones.
- A user friendly web service.
- One online contacts manager for all your contacts online.
- Allows manual entry of information for each contact.
- Offers automatic matching of contacts.
- Provides a paid version that offers contacts synchronization with smartphones.
- Similar tools: Contacts, AddressBookOnline, Mobical, Plaxo, WikiWorldBook, Flexadex and Keepm.
Check out AddressBookOne @ www.addressbookone.com