Online shopping isn’t without its perils. You end up with a bad seller and you can rest assured that it’ll cost you a good bit of time and money. Addoway is a service that helps to reduce these risks by helping you to see if any of your Facebook friends have purchased from that seller in the past, and then ask for feedback. It uses Facebook Connect for that purpose. It also encourages sellers to show information like eBay ratings, Amazon ratings, YouTube videos and other social media to make the selling process more transparent.
Addoway is a new site so therefore you might not find a Facebook friend of yours using it yet. Also, most of the listings are currently sourced from eBay. But the site is growing and this social shopping experience isn’t available on many sites. So it’s worth giving it a shot.
For more info watch video below:
- Helps you buy only from trusted sellers online.
- Shop by checking if a Facebook contact has purchased from the seller before.
- Sellers need to list social profiles.
- Easy to use and navigate.
- Similar tools: Q-compare, and Flippity. ,
Check out Addoway @ www.addoway.com