Some of us can keep track of our goals mentally while others need to maintain a diary or written record. If you belong to the latter group, then you could surely use the help of Achievr.
Achievr is a free and smart goal tracker that allows you to set your goals and monitor them as they progress. You will not need to create a new account on Achievr; you instead log in through your Facebook or Google account. Support for logging in through your Windows Live and Yahoo accounts is coming soon.
When logged in, you can add goals to your agenda. With each goal you can add its description along with the reason behind it. Reading the reason every now and now will re-motivate you to achieve the goal. You can also judge each goal’s practicality by using the S.M.A.R.T. guide on the website that checks to see if the goal is specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time bound.
- A user friendly goal management web app.
- Does not need you to register for a new account.
- Supports logging in through your Google or Facebook account; soon you will be able to log in through your Windows Live and Yahoo accounts too.
- You can add goals and monitor their progress.
- You can judge each goal using the site’s S.M.A.R.T. guide.
Check out Achievr @ www.achievr.biz