With this article you can also do something for your abs and burn off the excess Christmas treats. Start the New Year with a broad grin and lots of laughter. It’s healthy and contagious. Infect yourself with 50 hilarious geeky one-line jokes.
- There are only 10 types of people in the world: those that understand binary and those that don’t.
- Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
- Be nice to the nerds, for all you know they might be the next Bill Gates!
- Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
- To err is human – and to blame it on a computer is even more so.
- CAPS LOCK – Preventing Login Since 1980.
- The truth is out there. Anybody got the URL?
- The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.
- Some things Man was never meant to know. For everything else, there’s Google.
- The box said ‘Requires Windows Vista or better’. So I installed LINUX.
- UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
- In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?
- Bugs come in through open Windows.
- Penguins love cold, they wont survive the sun.
- Unix is user friendly. It’s just selective about who its friends are.
- Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product.
- NT is the only OS that has caused me to beat a piece of hardware to death with my bare hands.
- My daily Unix command list: unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; unmount; sleep.
- Microsoft: “You’ve got questions. We’ve got dancing paperclips.”
- Erik Naggum: “Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO is the answer.”
- Windows isn’t a virus, viruses do something.
- Computers are like air conditioners: they stop working when you open Windows.
- Mac users swear by their Mac, PC users swear at their PC.
- If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0.
- My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
- I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code.
- The code that is the hardest to debug is the code that you know cannot possibly be wrong.
- Beware of programmers that carry screwdrivers.
- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- The beginning of the programmer’s wisdom is understanding the difference between getting program to run and having a runnable program.
- I’m not anti-social; I’m just not user friendly.
- Hey! It compiles! Ship it!
- If Ruby is not and Perl is the answer, you don’t understand the question.
- The more I C, the less I see.
- COBOL programmers understand why women hate periods.
- Michael Sinz: “Programming is like sex, one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.”
- If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime.
- Programmers are tools for converting caffeine into code.
- My attitude isn’t bad. It’s in beta.
- Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue.
- E-mail returned to sender, insufficient voltage.
- All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?
- Black holes are where God divided by zero.
- If I wanted a warm fuzzy feeling, I’d antialias my graphics!
- If brute force doesn’t solve your problems, then you aren’t using enough.
- SUPERCOMPUTER: what it sounded like before you bought it.
- Evolution is God’s way of issuing upgrades.
- Linus Torvalds: “Real men don’t use backups, they post their stuff on a public ftp server and let the rest of the world make copies.”
- Hacking is like sex. You get in, you get out, and hope that you didn’t leave something that can be traced back to you.
- There are three kinds of people: those who can count and those who can’t.
- Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world’s population.
- Hand over the calculator, friends don’t let friends derive drunk.
- An infinite crowd of mathematicians enters a bar. The first one orders a pint, the second one a half pint, the third one a quarter pint… “I understand”, says the bartender – and pours two pints.
- 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d.
Does your belly hurt, yet? MakeUseOf has more funny resources:
- The 5 Best Joke Of The Day Sites Ever by Saikat
- 5 Websites To Get Hilarious Practical Joke Ideas by Angela
- A Brief Overview of Internet Memes & How You Can Quickly Create Your Own by Tim
- Four Funny Ways To Prank Your Parents With The Family Computer by Justin
- 6 Scary Emails To Send To Friends As A Practical Joke by Tina
- 8 Best Daily Jokes Sites To Lighten Up Your Mood by Tina
- 5 Websites With Things To Make You Smile & Light Up Your Day by Tina
What is your favorite geek one-line joke?