Digger? Read further, I guarantee you’ll enjoy at least 4 of them.
(1) Digg – Add Mirror – excellent Greasemonkey addon (Firefox only) that inserts links to DuggMirror, Coral Cache, Google Cache and Archive.org below each story’s Digg-count. So, if the story source is down you still can easily view its mirror page from one of the sources. More Greasemonkey goodies
(2) Smart Digg Button (Firefox 1.5 – 2.0.0.*) – cool firefox extension that places a Digg button in your status bar. Whats makes it ‘Smart’ is the fact that if the web page you are currently viewing has been already submitted to Digg earlier, than it displays the number of Diggs the page has. Otherwise it presents an option to Digg it.
(3) Digg Navigation (Firefox 1.5 – 2.0) – adds ‘Digg Navigation’ option to your right click menu and lets you navigate to any Digg page with a single click. Jump directly to any category (or sub-category) and its sort order (i.e., last 24 hours, most popular, etc.) from any webpage. Other features include:
- right-click any Digg username (or profile page) for extra options associated with that user
- quickly access all pages associated with your profile
- specify whether menu links will be opened in the same tab, or in new tabs.
- … and more
(4) DiggNotify (Windows) – memory-friendly, windows application that lets you monitor how well your(or any other) story submission is doing. It’ll popup a small overview box in the bottom-right corner of your screen upon each new ‘Digg’ the story gets. And it will continue to do so before the story hits the front page. Also provides a handy option allowing you to set minimum digg-count the story should get before the messages start coming.
(5) DiggComments – enter any Digg username and it’ll get you all the comments from that user. While it’s not as practical as the above ones, it’s sort of fun tool that lets you look back at your own comment history or hilarious comments left by some funny dudes which frequently manage to get digged to the top.