Today, we’re going to look at a smattering of deals that’ll bring joy to anyone who wants to get into the world of tinkering.
Sure, you could spend this weekend sitting around relaxing, and that’d probably be quite enjoyable. But it won’t be able to compare to the feeling of learning something new.
Whether you want to learn about the Raspberry Pi or Arduino, there’s something for you! Plus, we even have deals on the tools you’ll need to do the tinkering and a cool hexacopter you can build yourself!
This $19 bundle comes with six difference courses that’ll teach you to make the most of the Raspberry Pi. While the mini computer isn’t necessarily hard to use, it’s certainly more complicated than just plugging in a Windows desktop and going.
And of course, if you’re going to use the Pi for tinkering and DIY projects, then you’re really going to need to do some learning.
Here are the six courses you’ll get with this bundle for a crazy low price:
- Wireless Penetration Testing with Kali Linux & Raspberry Pi – This course will show you how to use the Pi as an ethical hacking powerhouse. That’s right, you could actually use the mini-PC to learn the skills you need to launch a new career.
- Cluster Pi: Build a Raspberry Pi Beowulf Cluster – Do you know what parallel programming is? You will after you go through this course, and your processing power will exceed your wildest expectation!
- Raspberry Pi Essentials & Extras – This quick course will introduce you to a wide-range of Raspberry Pi skills that you’ll need.
- PiBot: Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Powered Robot – Do you want to build a robot Well, this class will show you how to use the Pi to make it so!
- Raspberry Pi: Full Stack – This is a long course, featuring 58 lectures that hit on everything from Python programming to working with sensors.
- From 0 to 1: Raspberry Pi and the Internet of Things – If you want to learn just about everything about the Pi, this course is for you. From the basics to the difficult stuff, it’s all here.
Instead of courses, this incredibly cheap bundle comes with eight eBooks that’ll teach you about using Arduino to work on all kinds of cool projects.
These aren’t a bunch of pamphlets parading around as books, either. Each one comes with hundreds of pages of content, so there’s a lot to learn.
Here are the eight books you’ll get for only $10!
- Arduino Wearable Projects
- Arduino Electronics Blueprints
- Arduino Development Cookbook
- Internet of Things with Arduino Blueprints
- Arduino by Example
- Arduino iOS Blueprints
- Arduino Robotic Projects
- Arduino Android Blueprints
Set aside some time, because there’s a lot of reading to do with this massive bundle. Run out and grab yourself an Arduino and a get a new hobby underway!
iFixit Essential Electronics Toolkit ($19.95)
This awesome kit comes with everything you need to repair your gadgets. You’ll be able to fix screens, swap batteries, and much more.
Here’s what comes with the kit:
- Magnetized driver handle
- Angled precision tweezers
- iFixit opening tool
- 6 iFixit opening picks
- Suction handle
- Easy-to-open magnetized case
- Lid with built-in sorting tray
- Screwdriver bits – Phillips, Pentalobe, Flathead, Torx, Torx security, and SIM eject bit. There’s also multiple sizes of each of the bits, so you’ll be able to work on all kinds of stuff.
Also, there’s a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, so if something breaks while you’re working, you can get it taken care of.
Flexbot Hexacopter Kit ($89.99)
Want to build your own cool hexacopter? This kit comes with everything you need to get it done.
Sure, you could just go out and buy a drone, but with this, you get to have the fun of building it yourself!
Here’s what comes in the kit:
- 3D printed body
- Six-axial-sensor pilot
- 3D printed helmet
- 3D printed battery capsule
- Motor of 40,000 r/min
- Power battery
- 6 propellors
If you’re looking for something different to do, this is for you. Not only will you get to flex those technical skills, but you’ll also end up with a fun, smartphone-controller drone!