3D images provide a wonderful visual effect that gives you an idea about object distance in pictures. Online however, nearly all images you will find will be 2D. Here to help you turn the 2D images into 3D is a tool called 3Dnator.
3Dnator is a free to use browser extension for Google Chrome. After installation, the extension adds a button in the browser’s address bar where you can change the image view of webpages from 2D to 3D. To convert individual images, you should right-click on an image and select the “3Dnator!” option from the menu. A new Chrome window will appear with the 3D view of your image.
You can also convert all images on some websites into 3D views. Of course to properly view 3D images with their depth effect, you will need to wear 3D glasses.
- A user-friendly browser tool.
- Compatible with Google Chrome.
- Converts 2D images into 3D images.
- Can convert images individually or all images on page.
- Can be easily enabled / disabled.
- Similar tool: Flickorama.
- Also read related article: 9 Apps To Easily Make 3D Printable Objects.
Check out 3Dnator! @ chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nhgjpfdjhlimkkdgnecbgnefdafbcncc