Working for so long on our computers causes us to be jumpy and lose focus. We have trained ourselves to fiddle the mouse and keyboard so that we can’t stay long on a computer without doing something. Do Nothing For 2 Minutes is a simple web app that challenges you to relax, by forcing you to do nothing for two minutes.
Upon entering the Do Nothing For 2 Minutes page, the two-minute timer will automatically commence. If you move your mouse or press a key on your keyboard, the website will display a “Fail” message and restart its countdown once again. The website also displays a background image of a sunset on a beach while playing the sound of waves, to help you unwind for that period.
Once the countdown is over, the site will display a “well done” message and you may now resume working on your computer.
- Website that can help you relax for two minutes.
- Countdown timer that resets if you move the mouse or press a key.
- Displays a relaxing image of a sunset on a beach.
- Plays a relaxing sound of waves.
- Similar Tools: Focuswriter, KoiWriter, and OmmWriter.
Check out Do Nothing For 2 Minutes @ www.donothingfor2minutes.com