This post was made possible by StackSocial. The actual contents and opinions are the sole views of the author, who maintains editorial independence, even when a post is sponsored. For more details, please read our disclaimer.
WordPress is one of the most versatile blogging platforms ever created. You can use it as a blog, to run an online store, as your virtual portfolio — the possibilities are endless. That’s provided you know how to use WordPress. Sadly, there are still some people who are afraid of using WordPress. If you’ve been thinking of starting your own website, learning to master WordPress is essential. That’s where this starter kit comes in.
Consisting of six e-learning courses, with over 33 hours of content, and 10 WordPress themes, the 0-100 WordPress Starter Kit is a steal at just $49 — after a staggering 93% discount from the original $816 price tag. Check out exactly what this starter kit has to offer, then make up your mind before July 16 because that’s when it expires!
10 “Plug and Play” WordPress Themes
The first item in this starter kit is a collection of 10 high-quality WordPress themes from WP Triumph. Fully customisable and completely responsive, these themes will take your WordPress site to the next level of elegance. As a customer of this bundle, you’ll also receive priority support if you ever run into any trouble with the themes.
Here are a few examples:
Create A WordPress Website – No Coding Required
WordPress is great because it allows seasoned users to tweak its code and customise it to suit their needs. But what if you’re an absolute beginner? This course will guide you through the very basics, such as how to purchase a domain name and set up hosting, how to install WordPress on your server, and how to install plugins. It will also take you through fundamental WordPress operations and teach you how to publish articles, install new themes, and other tips and tricks to boost your readership. All without touching a single line of code.
- Over 24 lectures and 3 hours of content
- Learn to set up and fully manage a WordPress website – no coding required
- Assignments ensure you have a fully functioning website or blog by the end of the course
- Learn how to increase site traffic and integrate sharing options
- Step-by-step guidance through domain name and hosting set-up
Building Custom WordPress Sites from Scratch
Once you’ve mastered the basics, it’s time to learn to customise — and you can only do that if you know some coding. This course is an extensive guide to designing, building and managing a professional WordPress site. It’ll start off with the simple stuff, and with over 115 lectures and 9 hours of content, you’ll soon learn HTML, PHP, CSS, and wireframing. At the end of the course, you’ll receive a certificate of completion.
WordPress Theme Selection and Customization
Using a custom theme (like any of those provided by this bundle) is all well and good, but if you really want to stand out, then your theme needs to be unique. That’s when you’ll need to start diving into design coding. This course, with its 26 lectures and 2 hours of content wastes no time at all — it’ll show you exactly what you need to be proficient at Web design through practical and actionable information.
- Learn how to create a professional website in under 2 hours
- Understand the major commercial theme frameworks, advantages of each, and how to work with them
- Learn tips and tricks used by professional designers like CSS overrides, working with tables, best themes for sales letters, squeeze pages, and more
Design, Develop and Sell WordPress Themes
What if you discover that you have a knack for designing WordPress themes? Your skills are in great demand — there are plenty of WordPress owners who would want a slice of your talent. This course will teach you how to harness your design skills and profit from it.
- Over 17 lectures and 3 hours of content
- How to brand and package your themes for sale
- How to identify your market and create sale generating buzz
- Discover techniques for outsourcing WP theme creation
WordPress for E-Commerce Tutorial – A Definitive Guide
As I mentioned earlier, much of WordPress’ popularity is based on its flexibility. This is illustrated perfectly by the thousands (if not millions) of e-commerce stores that are run using WordPress, and this course shows you how to make your own.
- Over 133 lectures and 14 hours of content
- Learn how to use WordPress for e-commerce
- Extend your existing WordPress site into a fully-functional e-commerce site
Web Guard Dog WordPress Security
Finally, after investing hundreds of hours in your site, you need to keep it secure. Hackers are lurking, and will attempt to take down your site, or steal it then sell it back to you! This course will teach you everything you need to know about website security. You know what they say: be prepared.
- Over 19 lectures and 2 hours of content
- Covers basic and advanced security practices and tactics
- Learn to secure general content, files, and private membership areas
- Includes special pre-written htaccess code: implement a powerful security patch flawlessly, simply copy and paste the code in the proper place
Starting a new website is a joyous occasion. With the 0-100 WordPress Starter Kit, you’ll be off to a good start. There’s just so much information here, so if you’re looking to educate yourself about WordPress and want the right tools to begin your adventure with WordPress, this is what you need.
All courses are accessible for life, and will be available for download immediately after purchase. This starter kit also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.