Zoho is a a free, feature-rich and probably the most comprehensive web-based office application. Zoho suite includes all popular office applications (Word, Spreadsheet, Presentations, etc.), task management tool, web conferencing, online notebook, web-based project management, and lots more.
All Zoho Services
1. Zoho Writer: Web-based word processor.
- Create, access, edit, share, and collaborate on word documents online.
- Import existing documents from Microsoft Word (.DOC), OpenOffice(.ODT & .SXW), HTML, RTF, JPG, GIF and PNG files
2. Zoho Spreadsheets: Web-based spreadsheet processor.
- Create, Share spreadsheets with friends/colleagues. Publish documents online.
- Collaborative on spreadsheets online.
- Import/Export Excel files.
3. Zoho Show: Online Presentation Builder/Viewer.
- Embed your presentations in your blog or website.
- Import Microsoft PowerPoint(.ppt, .pps) or OpenOffice, Presentation(.odp, .sxi).
- Access, import, and edit presentations from anywhere.
4. Zoho Meeting: Web-based conferencing tool.
- Have a live meeting with your colleagues or friends.
- Embed meetings on your blog, website or any web page.
5. ZoHo Planner
- Create and Manage Todo’s online. Set and schedule reminders.
- Upload and store task related images and files.
6. Zoho CRM: Inventory Management, Sales & Marketing , Customer Support & Service, Reports & Dashboards
7. Zoho Creator: Create Online Database Applications
- Build powerful applications online.
- Create online form and embed them in your website/blog
8. Zoho projects: Web-based project management tool.
- Tasks & Milestones: Create tasks online, assign tasks to others, specify deadlines, etc.
- Calendar: View tasks, milestones & meetings all on a single page calender view.
- Reports: Create reports with Gantt charts for at-a-glance status of the projects.
- Time tracking: Track project duration.
- File sharing: Upload and manage files online.
9. Zoho Viewer: Web-based document viewer.
- Upload document and share it with others (via URL). No sign up required.
- Supported formats: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe PDF, OpenOffice documents, OpenDocuments documents, etc.
10. Zoho Challenge: Create and Publish tests and surveys online.
11. Zoho Polls: Tool to create and publish online polls.
- Embed polls on your blog, website, or profile page.
- Browse user-created polls by tags.
12. Zoho Chat: Team chat. Embed chats on any website/webpage.
13. Zoho Wiki:
- Create, edit, and collaborate on wiki-style environment (using WYSIWYG editor).
- Keep modifications history for each page.
- Add unlimited number of pages and subpages.
14. Zoho start: One place to organize and manage all of your Zoho documents.
- Single page destination to create, edit, share and view all your documents.
- Organize documents into folders.
- Integrated search across documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Know the web presence of your Zoho Chat contacts for easy collaboration.
- Switch between list and box views.
15. iZoho: Access and View documents from your iPhone.
16. Site 24×7: Website Uptime monitoring service
- Get Instant Email/SMS/RSS alerts if your website goes down.
- Reports: View website uptime performance over a period of time.
- MS Office plugin: Access and Edit your documents both online & offline
- Zoho QuickRead: Open web documents directly in Zoho (Firefox, Internet Explorer).
- Zoho widgets: Zoho on your windows desktop
- Outlook Plugin: Synchronize Contacts, Tasks & Calendar.
Go to Zoho [www.zoho.com]