Not sure which of the two spellings is right ? Head to WebSourceIt. It is a web tool that lets you enter two different phrases/words and find out which one is more popular, measured by search engine popularity. Find out whether it’s priviledge or privilege? Away from or away of? etc.
Similarly, it can be used to choose between the right homophones (or homonyms). Homophones are words that sound the same but are spelled and defined differently. For instance, using WebSourceIt you can check whether it’s more then or more than.
How does it work?
(1) Enter your words or phrases in to the provided fields and click “Enter”.
(2) WebSourceIt will then count the number of times the terms appear on the web.
(3) The higher the number, the higher chances of it being correct.
- Max phrase length: up to 5 words.
- No sign up or registration needed.
Check out WebSourceIt @ www.websource.it