Many pieces of hardware are able to read almost every format of video, but every so often, you will encounter a pickier piece of hardware that is unable to play the video format you have, and that is when you will need a video converter. VSDC Free Video Converter is a fantastic choice as not only does it convert videos in many popular formats, it also burns and edits them.
Some of the formats VSDC can handle are DVD, AVI, MPEG, WMV and ASF, FLV and SWF, MOV, MP4 and M4V, RM and RMVB, 3GP, and AMV. Chances are, if there is something you want to convert, this free program can handle it.
You can use this app to handle basic editing. You can trim sections off a video, which is great if there are some extra bits at the beginning and the end you do not need. You can also merge two videos together and convert them as one.
You can use the finished output as you would any other digital video file, or you can use this same program to burn it to a disk.
- Convert videos to all kinds of formats.
- Supports DVD, AVI, MPEG, WMV and ASF, FLV and SWF, MOV, MP4 and M4V, RM and RMVB, 3GP, and AMV.
- Burn videos to disks after conversion.
- Edit videos and merge clips together.
- Similar tools: VideoMach, Video Converter Master, Anjo.to, Smart Converter and WonTube.
- Also read related articles: 10 Great Apps to Convert Audio & Video Files in Linux and 5 Easy-to-use Freeware Video Converters.
Due to malware complains form our readers the link to this app was temporary disabled. We are looking into it and will keep you informed.
Find VSDC Free Video Converter @ videosoftdev.com/free-video-converter