People often prepare for speeches in the mirror but it is hard to judge yourself while delivering the speech. You need a convenient way to record your speech and then play it to see how well you did. Here to offer that is an app called Video Recording Teleprompter.
Video Recording Teleprompter is an iOS application sized at nearly 7 MB and meant for iOS devices with front-facing cameras running iOS version 5.0 or later. The app lets you record videos with the front-facing camera of your device. Meanwhile, the screen can show you the text that you need to read in your speech thereby serving the function of a teleprompter. You can then watch the videos by saving them or simply uploading them to YouTube.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices with front-facing cameras.
- Lets you record videos with front-facing camera.
- Provides speech text to read on screen.
- Lets you save recorded video and upload it to YouTube.
- Similar tools: Leaders Talk, PaceRecorder, EasyPrompter and CuePrompter.
- Also read related article: 5 Tips To Improve Your Public Speaking Skills.