If you feel swarmed by all the stuff from your social network feeds, check out Undrip. It is an iOS app that pulls content from all your different social feeds (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Pinterest, etc) and shows you only the most relevant and cool content, tuning out the noise like status updates, check-ins or Farmville invites.
You simply install the app and connect all your social network accounts. Undrip makes sure only the most relevant (to you) content rises to the top by analyzing different key signals including what your friends are sharing, your consumption habits, your relationships, global and local popularity and other signals. As with other social services, you can “like” items, reshare them, leave comments and follow people of interest right within the app.
- iOS app. Designed for both iPhone and iPad.
- Pulls content from different social networks – Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, App.net and others.
- Categorize media by type – videos, photos, news and website.
- Popular content influenced more by social context than by topic.
- Discover, find and follow new people.
- Share items with only Undrip “friends”.
- Integration with Instapaper and Pocket.
- Give likes, leave comments and share content.
Check out Undrip @ http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/undrip/id497650382?mt=8 (via Techcrunch)