Have you ever logged on to Twitter and found that you are missing some followers who were there last time you looked? Well if you have a lot of followers it is next to impossible to find out who left. If you know everyone that follows you, then you can go and see which name isn’t there, but that is a major hassle. With TwitQuit, they handle the leg work for you.
All you need to do is log in with your Twitter account and enter your email address. They will email you periodically to let you know the followers you have gained and the ones you have lost. This way you will always be up to date on what is happening in your Twitter network.
They offer graphs that give you a visual representation of your change in followers. For a business, this information is valuable because they can reach out and try to regain those followers to promote their brand.
- Monitor followers gained and what their names are.
- Monitor followers lost and their Twitter names.
- Graphs to show gained and lost followers.
- Easy to log in with Twitter account and email address.
- Email notifications to keep you up to date.