Some of your tweets may be targeted at people whose native language is not English. For those tweets, it would be convenient to post the translation of your tweet into your stream. With “Translate Twitter Tweets” you can do this easily.
Translate Twitter Tweets (TTT) is a simple web app that posts translations of your tweets into your stream. After you authorize the app access to your Twitter account, you start posting the language tags next to your tweets. The language tags correspond to the languages you want your tweets translated to. A list of these tags is present on TTT’s homepage. Multiple tags can be added to a single tweet.
As soon as you tweet something with the tags, their translations are posted into your stream.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Translate your tweets for you.
- Translates using predefined language tags.
- Translates single tweet into multiple languages.
- Helps reach out to a wider audience.
- Similar tool: Tweetlator.
- Also read related article: 5 Twitter Translation Tools That Help With Tweets In Other Languages.