Is there an RSS feed you have subscribed to but read only parts of? If yes, then you need an RSS feed shortening tool. For this you cannot use the regular URL shortening services. Instead, you need to pay a visit to Tldr.it.
Tldr.it is a free to use web service that will shorten an RSS feed for you. Simply enter the feed’s complete URL into the site. From there the site will analyze the URL and after a few moments will break it into three different types of feeds: short, medium, and long.
Their purpose is to lessen the material grabbed by the original RSS; the long RSS feed excludes the least from the original URL and the short RSS excludes the most.
You can also use it to summarize web articles by feeding the URL. Again, three types of summaries are provided : short, medium, and long.
- Helps you shorten long RSS feeds.
- Helps you summarize web articles.
- Users only have to provide the URL of articles or the feeds.
- Similar tools: xFruits, FullFeeds, WizardRSS, SendMeRSS and FeedKiller.
- Also read related article: 14 “OTHER” Ways to Use RSS Feeds.
Check out Tldrit @ www.tldr.it