Team Crossword, created by Microsoft FUSE labs, is a way to group-solve crossword puzzles (though you can play individually too). Connect your Facebook account, log in and get started with any of the crossword puzzles listed on the site. You can also invite your friends to play the same crossword by posting the link of the game on your Facebook profile or by sending the link to selected friends via email. The site gives you the option of making your game public where any user can play along with you.
Answers to a puzzle can be checked only after you are done with the crossword. Also, it gives you the option of chatting with your friends while playing.
- Simple interface. You need to connect your Facebook account to start solving a crossword.
- Invite friends to play along.
- Jump into any puzzle in progress and start playing with others.
- See answers after finishing the puzzle.
- Chat with your friends while solving.
- Similar tools: VocabGenii, Knoword, Wordstash, MyIntercambio, Howjsay, VocabSushi and Memorista.
Check out TeamCrossword @ www.teamcrossword.com