People usually tend to stick to the search engines they like, but there are often times when your search engine doesn’t give you required results and you turn to others. A meta search engine is one that searches multiple engines like Google, Yahoo e.t.c. and shows you aggregated results. One such smart and accurate meta search engine is Sperse.
Sperse searches multiple engines and remove duplicate results in order to provide the user with more accurate and relevant results. In addition to the traditional web pages, Sperse also allows you to search images, news, music, video and much more. One of the coolest features that Sperse offers is the ability to preview the webpage directly from the search results.
Main features of Sperse:
- Smart meta search engine that combines results from Google, Yahoo! and Ask.
- Filters out duplicate results for better accuracy and relevancy.
- Search the web, images, videos, music and even local listings.
- A real-time thumbnail preview accompanies each search result.
- Narrow your search by location using zip codes.
- Type a question and get an answer using Yahoo! answers.
Check out Sperse @ www.sperse.com