Considering how attached we’ve become to our smartphones due to their usefulness, it is hard to imagine most people who are not constantly with their phone – at home, at work, in bed, even in the shower. So you are expected to almost instantly answer messages and reply to calls. However, there are situations when you have to put away your smartphone – on the road, at the gym or during an important meeting.
And when you are away from your phone you will probably get missed calls, which makes some people angry. In situations like this there is an app that will make your life easier called SMS Replier.
It is a simple app for Android devices that will react to any missed call and send the caller a message, which you can quickly customize based on the situation. So next time you have to put your phone away, access the settings pages through the notification status and enter your custom message -”At the gym”, “Driving” etc., which will be sent automatically by the app to any missed call.
It sends messages the same way that the stock messenger app does so you don’t have to worry about extra charges from your service provider.
- Sends custom messages to missed calls when you are busy.
- Sends automates message if the reply messages is left blank including the contact’s name in the message.
- Posts notifications in the status bar – what time automatic messages were sent and to whom the messages were sent.
- Quickly access the app from the notifications status bar.
- Related tools – Super Missed Call.
Check out SMS Replier @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sciencefair.automatictexter