Gardening may look like a simply activity but if you don’t know the in’s and out’s, you are bound to make mistakes and lose both time and money. SmartGardener helps you by letting you manage your garden online. You start with setting up your garden which includes providing layout information such as size and shape. After that, select plants by browsing/searching for them or getting recommendations.
Once your plants are chosen, the tool creates a plan for you based on your specifications and growing conditions so you can easily manage growing those plants. Handy features include a to-do list, an automated tracking journal with the ability to add notes, and sample gardens for inspiration.
- Free online garden manager.
- Create a growing plant online specific to your garden.
- Remember, track, and share tasks online.
- To-do lists and journals to help you manage.
- Similar tools: MyGarden, Garden Pest Detective, GardenPuzzle, GardenPlanner, SproutRobot, iBotanika and MyPlantId.
- Also read related article: