Lack of appropriate sleep is the root cause of many illnesses and disorders. It is such a basic thing that people usually ignore it and don’t even realize if they have a sleep problem. SleepCalculator helps you find out if you are getting the sleep you need.
You start by answering some simple questions. Each question contains a scenario and you have to specify how likely you are to fall asleep in that scenario on a scale of 0 to 3. Based on your answers, SleepCalculator tells you if you have a sleep problem, how serious it is and what should you do about it. As the disclaimer says, the test is just to give you a basic overview and not an accurate medical diagnosis.
- Calculate how well you sleep.
- See if you have sleep deprivation or a sleeping disorder.
- Takes less than a minute to complete.
- Based on the famous Epworth Sleepiness Scale.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: SleepEducation, YawnLog and iSleepDiary.
Visit SleepCalculator @ www.fitnessonline.com/tools/sleep