Quickly opening up the webpages we bookmark is something can all use. Here to merge site keywords with bookmarks is a service called Shortmarks – it help you open up bookmarks faster.
Shortmarks is a web service that provides you with a list of sites along with their keywords. You can modify this list by signing into Shortmarks using your Google account. For each site in the list, you can enter its keywords in the Shortmarks search bar and be taken directly to the corresponding bookmark. You can also use a keywords combination to search for terms using a particular search engine.
If you set up your browser’s default search as Shortmarks’ search you can make use of the service directly through your browser’s address bar. Shortmarks is free to use and works with all web browsers.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps access your bookmarks faster.
- Sets keywords for site list.
- Lets you edit site list and keywords.
- Lets you easily search on engines of choice.
- Can be incorporated into your browser’s address bar.
- Similar tools:Thumbtack, Skloog, Web2Phone and Wozaik.
- Also read related articles: