If you need to know what has been going on in your home while you were away, surveillance equipment would be a good option. But surveillance hardware can come with a big price tag. If you are looking for a basic monitoring option, then check out Sensr.
Sensr is a great website that lets you view your home remotely. Sensr monitors your house via a computer camera feed. It then keeps a look out for any motion. Any motion is picked up and provided online as snapshots.
You can have the service send out an email or text message each time it detects motion in the feed. You can also log onto the video feed URL provided to you by Sensr; this URL can be made public or private. By visiting the URL you can view the camera’s live feed and all the saved snapshots organized by date.
- A user friendly web service.
- Lets you remotely monitor your home through a computer camera.
- Detects motion and notifies you via email and text message.
- Takes snapshots of instances when motion is detected.
- Organizes these snapshots and lets you view them anytime.
- Provides a URL for the live feed of the camera.
- URL can be made public or private.
- Similar tool: HomeCamera, Vitamin D, HighlightCam, HomeCamera and UGOlog.
- Also check out our articles:
Check out Sensr @ www.sensr.net