When you have a busy day ahead of you and lots of places to go, you’ll want to know the fastest, most efficient way to get to those places. Sure you could let your favorite maps service find the best routes in between your stops, but what if the order of your stops doesn’t matter? This way, your entire route can be completely optimized so you can spend less time traveling around.
RouteTask is a web service which lets you do just that. With it, all you need to do is tell it where you’re starting and where you’d like to go. RouteTask does the rest by finding the best route you can take with all stops in mind, with an identical starting and stopping point. Once it has calculated the route, it will give you turn-by-turn directions. The service uses Google Maps for its route display as well as route calculation, but it does its own work for determining the best overall route.
- Find the most efficient route with multiple stops.
- Enter in starting point and stops with auto-completion.
- Print out turn-by-turn directions.
- Uses Google Maps as base.
- Similar tools: Route Planner, MapTheWay, Waze, and UMapper.