Roomorama is a marketplace for short-term apartment rentals. It’s win-win for both parties. For hosters it’s a way to monetize their unused spare rooms and for travelers it offera cheaper alternative to staying at a hotel for a couple of days. The service is free and protects renters and hosters through its own payment system, feedback and reputation scores. Sign up to get started.
How It Works:
- Browse listings by city, stay period and number of guests or post a ShoutOut. The ShoutOut is a message that appears on the homepage where all the hosters can see it and contact you with offers. You don’t need an account to post ShoutOuts.
- Pay online for the stay in the apartment. Receive a payment code.
- Give the payment code to the hoster when you arrive to the spot before you check-in
You can filter listings by neighborhoods, max. daily price, room type and extra amenities. Click to view apartment pictures and read description, and inquire further details with a single click. Sign up required.
- Peer-to-peer short term apartment rentals.
- Rent your spare room to strangers risk-free through innovative online payment system.
- Instantly post “looking for room” messages online and get offers from hosters. (No account required).
- Service available in major metro areas including New York, Miami, Lost Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Toronto, San Francisco, Vancouver and Washington DC.
- Free, sign up to inquire about apartments or list your rooms.
- Similar website: iStopOver.
Check out Roomorama @ www.roomorama.com