What do you do when you are meeting another person somewhere in your hometown? Or maybe even far away? Let’s say that you want to find a point somewhere in the middle of where you are located for a meeting. You can go to Google Maps and try and find a location that is good for both of you.
But you can also use RendevousSpot.com to automatically map a location exactly in the middle. It chooses smart locations where you can actually meet ““ for example, it will not put you in the middle of a river!
RendezvousSpot uses Google Maps and also allows you to search for food, shopping, movie theaters, bars, coffee joints, hotels, libraries and much more!
- Allows you to enter 2 addresses.
- Finds the best location directly in the middle.
- Shows you available shopping, eating and recreation near your meeting point.
- Get the distance and travel time to rendezvous spot from both addresses.
- Email rendezvous spot to multiple people.
- URL support so you can copy the URL and send it to a friend.
- Address correction in case you enter a wrong non-existent address.
- Similar tools: HappyMedian and Mezzoman
Check it out here: www.rendezvousspot.com