Holding conference calls online is a function served by numerous web services today. However very few of these provide you with the option of recording your calls. One such site is the useful Keep the Record.
What sets the site apart from similar sites is that it records your conference calls. All you have to do is provide the site with your email address and name to get started. A conference room is provided to you and you can invite up to 10 people to it, including yourself. Once the conference is over, each participant can download the audio recording as an MP3 file onto their computers.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you hold online audio conferences.
- Supports up to 10 participants per conference.
- Lets participants download recording of conference once it is over.
- Recording is made available in mp3 format.
- Similar tool: Recordable and Supertintin.