If you are new to HTML markup, writing a code to build HTML forms might be tedious. Although there are a bunch of online tools which let you easily create forms in a drag and drop interface, here is a Quick Form Builder which enables you to build forms in a much more intuitive way.
It is a web based and simplifies the process of building forms in 3 simple steps.
- Enter the fields that you want to appear in the form.
- Provide the field types like check box, password, radio buttons, drop-down list, text area, etc.
- Choose some markup options, form method, help text to be displayed etc.
Once done, you will be provided with a fully accessible and valid HTML form along with optional CSS code.
- Build customizable HTML forms in 3 quick steps.
- Options to choose the field type, markup, form method, help text, etc.,
- Provides optional CSS code.
- Free for use, no registration required.
- Similar tool: Wufoo, phpForm, JotForm and Doculicious.
Check out Quick Form Builder @ www.accessify.com/tools-and-wizards/accessibility-tools/quick-form-builder